Wednesday linkage: Jan. 4, 2012
It’s the best Wednesday of the year so far. So let’s take a trip around the league.
* Rookie sensation Norris Cole isn’t competing against Mario Chalmers for minutes. They actually work well together.
* And here we thought the rush of player movement was about over. The Bleacher Report says, ‘Not so fast, my friend.”
* Lee Eric Smith of 3 Shades Of Blue is pumped up about the big trade going down this morning.
* The fans (read the comments section) in Philly are not so pumped about the big trade going down this morning.
* Timothy Varner of 48 Minutes Of Hell breaks down the fallout in San Antonio following Manu Ginobili’s broken hand.
* I, for one, foresaw big things for the Washington Wizards this season. I thought those new uniforms alone would be good for an eight seed in the East. But wow, the Wiz iz off to a terrible, terrible start. The guys at Truth About It attempt to sift through the wreckage, touching on such topics as a potential coaching change and the possibility of, dare I say, trading for Demarcus Cousins.
* Here. YOU try to sort out the Golden State backcourt.